- The Internet service of TZMO collects information by the means of “cookies”. These are small files containing information about user’s preferences. Cookies can be deleted or blocked by the user any time by the means of adequate tools built in every Web browser.
We use them to enable the user to adjust the service to individual needs and to improve the usefulness of the service. Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Cookies files are used to:
- adjust the Website’s content to the Service User’s preferences and to optimize the service utility;
- compile statistics, that help to understand the way the Users use the websites and then to improve their structure and content;
- keep the Service User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter the login and the password on every subsite of the Service
- Within the Service the following cookies used:
- session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain on the User’s final device until he/she logs out, leaves the website or switches the browser off.
- persistent cookies: they remain on the final device much longer; their duration is specified in the parameters of cookies files or until the User delates them.
utmb – cookie set by Google Analytics
utmc – cookie set by Google Analytics
utmz – cookie set by Google Analytics
- In most cases, the software, used to browse the websites (Web browser), allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. The Users of the Service can change the settings of the cookies files at any time – turn off the cookies. More details on how cookies files can be used are available in “Help” section in the browser’s menu.